Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Updates

I've been reading updates from my friends in other countries recently..they are so good at writing about what they are learning from God and how they are adapting to their new country/culture. Reading their letters makes me think that I should write some updates! I know that these friends need to send updates, because they are being financially and prayerfully supported in ministry. But you know what? I'm being prayerfully supported in my job. Maybe I should start thinking about how I can update people that are supporting me. Updates like pictures, stories, and lessons that I'm learning...hmm...

For those who read this, know that I love hearing updates. :-)

I'm going to think some more about the whole "writing updates" subject. I'll keep you posted.

I'm also determined that this weekend is going to be the time when I order a futon mattress, a desk chair, and start organizing my apartment so I don't have papers all over the floor all the time. I think I can, I think I can, I think I can...

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I like your updates a lot :)
I miss you. I hope you're doing well. I'm praying for you, sis.

<3