Sunday, March 30, 2008

In Transition...

I seem to have left the blogging honeymoon stage....

It's really hard to believe that this semester is almost over. I have 4 weeks of my internship left. Three weeks of major lead-teaching. Wow. So far, I have completed my entire general education internship, 2 grad classes, and 3/4 of my special education internship and 2 more grad classes. In just four short weeks, I will have another notch in my belt.

In four short weeks college will be over for me, at least for awhile. It'll be time to apply for jobs, interview, and join the "real world" of the work force. True, it's the teacher work force, but it's still the work force (that just means that I get to hang out with kids most of the day instead of sitting in a cubicle). I need to start thinking about budgeting, insurance, bill paying, retirement, and what all of those acronyms in the profession mean. It's scary, but necessary.

Transitioning again...here we go!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

It's crazy to even grasp what it's going to be like in a few years... to transition and actually be in the real world. It's scary stuff!

So Jess, I will be praying for you in these next few weeks, and the weeks to come. I pray that everything will go as smoothly as possible, and that God will bless you in this new stage of life. I pray that He will reveal Himself to you in the time of change and keep you comforted, so that you can feel His love shine through.

Love you. :)