Sunday, January 27, 2008

Randoms

Submission: one of two equals choosing to humble him/herself under the authority of the other person (placed by God) in order to bring glory to God. - my paraphrase of the sermon at the church I went to tonight.

Interesting thoughts.

On a completely different note, it's been a very long time since I've posted, although no one really reads anyway, this is more for me...

I've been slacking on writing in general recently. I used to journal a lot...that was normally in place of prayer/writing down my prayers. Now I've started praying more out loud. I don't really care if I look like an idiot talking to myself in my car on the way to/from work...I normally look like an idiot singing along with the radio anyway. ;-)

That cultivating stillness week was pretty awesome...I need to do that again. Cut myself off from the things that facilitate wasting time...

Another one of my friends got engaged. :-)

I love my new placement. I'm realizing that I can do this for a career. I'm finally in the field that I chose (well, the one that God chose for me), and I'm truly loving it. It's still a lot of work, but it's paying off. I'm learning a lot this semester already!

That's all. Forgive me for the lack of depth. :-P

No comments: