Sunday, January 25, 2009

25 things...

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

1. I hate making decisions, especially big ones.
2. I rarely become stressed out, but when I do, I almost become paralyzed by the weight of everything that needs to be done.
3. I am a sucker for sappy movies and lyrics.
4. Most of my friends in high school were guys.
5. Most of my friends in college were girls.
6. I watch entirely too much TV.
7. Money stresses me out (see #2)
8. I wish I had a personal finance class in high school. Now I'm teaching one.
9. I wish that I prayed more than I do.
10. I don't really know what it's like to "date"
11. I talk to myself all the time.
12. When I'm driving in the car, I like to try to sign along with the songs that are on the radio in a way that is conceptually accurate (and no, that's not supposed to say "sing")
13. I'm really excited for some of my friends to come visit this summer.
14. I really feel connected to people when I get to spend some one-on-one time with them.
15. Half of my belongings are still in Illinois, and I keep thinking of things that are sitting in my parents' garage that I wish were here.
16. The city of Chicago is one of my favorite places in the world.
17. One of my favorite songs right now is called, "Boys with Girlfriends" by Meiko. It's funny.
18. I have my old license plate nailed to the wall above my bed.
19. I got a "You Might Be a Redneck If..." page-a-day calendar for Christmas this year from one of my best friends. (I guess he thinks I moved to the backwoods or something...)
20. I want to be a better teacher than I am.
21. I would love to take a ballroom dance class, or a swing class (just need to find the right partner!)
22. I wake up 1 1/2 hours before I need to leave my house because I like to take my time and read while I eat breakfast in the morning before school.
23. I eat entirely too much fast food.
24. I want to be more organized at school and at home.
25. I always wear a ring on my right hand ring finger that says "Trust in the Lord with all your hear and lean not on your own understanding" in Hebrew (but I can't actually read Hebrew to make sure). I lost my Celtic knot ring that I used to wear on my left hand middle finger. :-(

There you go! That was harder than I thought it would be, but made for a good break from my planning work. Toodles. :-)

No comments: