Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Ups and Downs

Let's start with the Ups:
  • I have a job for the fall! I'll be teaching high school algebra at Virginia School for the Deaf. :-)
  • I'm leaving for Baltimore tomorrow for Shelbie and Luke's wedding, and then to visit Twila, Katie and Josh
  • While I'm out East, I'm going to have a chance to visit the school/town that I'll be working/living in!
  • My family is extremely generous.
Along with that there are a few Downs:
  • I have about $400 to my name, and no real source of income until after August 15th.
  • This weekend is going to be expensive...
  • Moving to Virginia means leaving family and friends in Michigan and Illinois
  • Moving is expensive...
  • I hate having a balance on my credit card that I can't pay...and I'm already there.
I'm having a hard time trusting God with my finances right now. I have no idea how I'm going to make it through the summer...especially with traveling and bridal showers. I know it will all work out, but right now just taking a look at my bank statements makes me concerned. Trust, Jess...just trust.

No comments: