Sunday, December 7, 2008

5 things

This looked like fun. :-)

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
  • Learning music for the Blue Lake International Symphony Band
  • being a typical 8th grader ;-)
  • learning Algebra
  • growing up fast through friends' suicidal thoughts
  • being boycrazy
5 things on my To Do list tomorrow:
  • Ask a couple of teachers questions about a specific student
  • Make a study guide about writing equations in slope intercept form
  • Update IEP progress
  • Find a recycling drop-off center
  • Make a list of addresses for Christmas cards
5 snacks I like:
  • Apples with caramel
  • chips and salsa
  • fruit snacks
  • Cheez-its
  • chips and dip
5 things I would do if I was a millionaire
  • pay off my debt
  • buy a house
  • give to people who need it
  • save some
  • go back to school?
5 places I have lived:
  • Orland Park, IL
  • Bloomington, IL
  • East Lansing, MI
  • Swartz Creek, MI
  • Staunton, VA
5 jobs I have had:
  • Quinlan & Fabish Music Co (stocking shelves, organizing, etc)
  • Dr. Jerry Chow, M.D. (personal assistant for the nurse manager/filing)
  • Math grader/tutor
  • Babysitter
  • Virginia School for the Deaf (HS Math teacher)

No comments: